If the game stops while playing, one of the possible causes is the current power option of the hard disk.
We advise you to follow the steps below.
[Prevent Hard Disk from going to Sleep]
1. Go to Start > Settings > System > Power & sleep > Additional power settings
2. Click “Change plan settings” on your current power plan.
3. Click “Change advanced power settings”.
4. Expand “Hard disk” and expand “Turn off hard disk after” again.
5. Change the setting for “On battery” and “Plugged in” to 0.
6. Then, your hard disk will be prevented from going to sleep.
Issue Not Solved?
Stay up to date and receive the latest news from Bless Unleashed PC.
Follow us on our official channels below.
Updated on August 12th, 2021