The world of Lumios is vaster than expected.
Players can use the World map to travel efficiently and quicker.
- World Map Introduction
- World Map Icons
- World Map Features
- Changing Channels
The World Map shows the areas your character has travelled.
Locations of the towns, fields, NPCs, shops, Soul Pyres, Teleposts etc. can be found in the World Map.
Press [M] to open the World Map.
① [A], [S], [D], [W]: Move the cursor
② Mouse Wheel: Zoom in/out
Use the [Legend] feature to find the locations of NPCs, Shops etc.
1. Press [X] to open the [Legend] menu.
2. Select the type of icon you want to search for from the list and press [SPACE]
3. Icons of the selected type are shown in the color green on the map.
You can mark destinations on the map using [Waypoints].
1. Move the cursor to where you want to mark as a destination and press [F].
2. The [Waypoint] marker is now added to the map.
(Press [F] again to remove the marker)
* The direction of the marker is shown on the [Minimap] to help you find the destination easily.
* The marker is automatically removed once you have arrived at the destination.
* Party members can see each other's [Waypoint] markers.
▲ How the [Waypoint] Marker is shown in the [Minimap]
You can place different types of markers on the map by using [Map Marker].
1. Move the cursor to where you want to place the marker, then press [G] to open the [Map Marker] menu.
2. Choose the marker and press [SPACE]
3. Choose the marker's color and press [SPACE] to place the marker.
* A maximum of 30 [Map Markers] can be located on the map at once.
* [Map Markers] are visible in [Minimap] as well.
You can transfer to another channel through the World Map.
[How to change channels]
1. Press [M] to open the World Map.
2. Hold [Z].
3. Select the channel you want to change to then press [Space].
4. Select "Yes" to change your channel.
Updated on July 20th, 2021
※ This game guide was created based on content available in Bless Unleashed PC.
Some information may differ from in-game content for a certain period of time when there is an update.