Bless Unleashed PC has a Trials & Titles system to provide sequential goals throughout game play.
Titles and rewards may be obtained by completing trials.
ㄴ What is a Trial?
ㄴ Types of Trials
ㄴ Trial Rewards
ㄴ What is a Title?
ㄴ List of Titles
ㄴ Equipping a Title
Trials mark the achievements of your journey throughout the world of Bless Unleashed PC, such as leveling-up, and combat.
Go to “Menu(Esc) > Trials & Titles > Trials” for a list of trials and progress status.
▲ “Trials & Titles” UI
1. Normal - general achievements such as reaching a certain level, and getting a mount.
2. Quest - overall quest progress.
3. Exploration - usage of various modes of transportation.
4. Battle - overall PvE progress including hunting, and dungeons.
5. PVP - overall PvP progress.
6. Crafting - overall progress of crafting items.
7. Community - overall interaction progress.
Titles and special items can be obtained by completing trials.
Titles can be obtained by completing trials. When equipped, they represent your overall experience throughout the world of Bless Unleashed.
A different title is given for each trial.
Go to “Menu(Esc) > Trials & Titles > Titles” to view your obtained titles.
To equip an obtained title, select the title from the list and press [SPACE].
The title will be displayed above your character.
Updated on December 23rd, 2020
※ This game guide was created based on the content available in the Bless Unleashed PC.
Some information may differ from game content for a certain period of time when there is an update.